Nestled on over a quarter-acre of leafy serenity, this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom brick-and-tile family home is as solid as they come and offers spacious and secluded living for all involved.
A functional L-shaped formal lounge and dining room can also be converted into a kids’ play space if need be, adjacent to an open-plan family, meals and kitchen area with a skylight, ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, stylish light fittings, a breakfast bar for quick bites, a storage pantry, double sinks, a range hood, gas cooktop, under-bench oven and tiled splashbacks.
The master suite is the pick of the bedrooms with its ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning unit and private ensuite bathroom – complete with a Roman shower/bath. Outside, a massive backyard with lawns is overlooked by a sparkling-blue swimming pool and a lovely entertaining patio right beside it.
As far as parking goes, there is ample driveway space preceding a single carport that provides gated drive-through access to the rear of the property, leading into a double-width workshop shed-come-garage.
You will absolutely love living close to lush local reserves, majestic National Parks, excellent schools (including St Brigid’s College), shopping, major arteries and the heart of the Kalamunda town centre. Nothing is too far away as far as this outstanding residence is concerned. Make it yours, today!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Low-maintenance timber-look flooring
– Wood-fire heater in the lounge room
– Gas bayonet to the family/meals area
– Outdoor access from the family/meals area, to the back patio and pool
– Ceiling fans and built-in robes amongst the minor-bedroom features
– Separate bath and shower in the main family bathroom
– Separate laundry with outdoor access
– Skirting boards
– Security doors, screens and roller shutters for peace of mind
– Gas hot-water system
– Garden shed
– Established gardens
– Side access
– 1,155sqm (approx.) block size
– Built in 1977 (approx.)