Sprawled across over half-an-acre and tranquilly nestled just footsteps away from the Kalamunda Water Park and majestic National Park bushland, this character-laden 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence will enchant everybody that is fortunate enough to call it home.
It is also close to Kalamunda Glades Shopping Centre, Kalamunda Senior High School and other excellent educational facilities, more shopping at Kalamunda Central, community amenities in the nearby Kalamunda Town Centre, major arterial roads and the spectacular Lesmurdie Falls National Park. The breathtaking location really does match the enviable lifestyle on offer to you, here.
Beyond a gated front driveway, the spacious weatherboard house is full of original charm and allows you to walk into a warm and welcoming front lounge with a gas log fireplace, right next to the dining room. High ceilings and solid wooden Jarrah floorboards are commonplace throughout, with the sunken kitchen splendidly overlooked by a central family room and its burning pot-belly wood fireplace.
Essentially tripling the amount of personal living options on offer to you is a huge sunken games room that is beautifully tiled, has its own ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning unit and is linked to a pitched rear patio-entertaining area by a gorgeous single French door. A carpeted back sunroom merely enhances the floor-plan functionality and extends out to a fabulous deck with a shade sail, right next to a bubbling electrically-heated outdoor spa and deck extension. The perfect place to relax, no matter what the time of year.
Back inside, the pick of the sleeping quarters is an elegant master suite with a walk-in wardrobe, folding bedroom doors and an open ensuite bathroom – wooden vanity, shower, separate toilet and all. A massive 7m x 7m (approx.) double lock-up garage with power also acts as a workshop, only metres away from a handy triple carport. There is also a 4.5m x 3m (approx.) garden shed for extra storage, plus ample parking space for everyone’s vehicle.
This one has it all – and it could be yours before you know it. Make this your next family retreat!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– Lush window outlooks from most rooms
– Charming trimmings throughout
– Split-system air-conditioning and a ceiling fan to the kitchen
– Quality Corian kitchen bench tops
– 900mm-wide Falcon gas cooktop/oven
– Sleek white Bosch dishwasher
– Double-sized and carpeted 2nd/3rd/4th bedrooms with built-in robes and storage
– Separate bath, shower, heat lamps and a toilet to the main family bathroom
– Separate laundry with internal hanging space, ample storage and a 3rd toilet
– Double linen press
– Walk-in storeroom
– Front entry deck – with access to a second side entry door
– Large private courtyard – ideal for a firepit
– Fruit trees
– 24 rooftop solar-power panels (6.5kW system)
– Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
– Feature skirting boards
– Bottled gas to property
– Solar hot-water system
– Four rainwater tanks
– Reticulation – including to the rose garden
– Huge 2,160sqm (approx.) block