Make this charming 4 bedroom 2 bathroom Perth hills home your family’s next tranquil retreat, with plenty of scope for you to add your own personal modern touches throughout and really put your stamp on things.
A sunken and carpeted formal lounge and dining room welcomes you inside and is also reserved for those special occasions. Graced by character brickwork, a skylight and a burning wood fireplace, the delightfully-tiled open-plan family, meals and kitchen area is where most of your casual time will be spent and plays host to a double timber-door storage pantry, a gas cooktop, separate oven, range hood, a sleek white dishwasher and double sinks.
The pick of the bedrooms is a spacious carpeted master suite all on its lonesome and boasting a ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower, toilet and vanity. Off the family room and at the rear, you will find a massive outdoor patio-entertaining area that is pitched in the middle, has café blinds for protection from the elements and overlooks a sprawling backyard with lawns, heaps of room for a future swimming pool, a garden shed and a larger workshop shed that the budding tradesman of the house will absolutely love.
This commodious property is situated close to schools – including Falls Road Primary School, Mazenod College, St Brigid’s College and Lesmurdie Senior High School, shopping, transport, the spectacular Lesmurdie Falls National Park, bus stops, major arteries, childcare centres and outstanding community and sporting facilities and the heart of the old Kalamunda town centre. Everything you could ever want or need is at your convenience. What a wonderful place to call home!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Double-door entrance
• Outdoor access from the formal areas
• Open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Large master suite
• Built-in hallway linen storage
• Carpeted 2nd bedroom with a ceiling fan
• Ceiling fan, built-in double robes and a manual security window roller shutter to the 3rd bedroom
• Carpeted 4th bedroom with double BIR’s, a fan and manual roller shutter
• Practical main family bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
• Functional laundry with storage and outdoor access
• Separate 2nd toilet
• Outdoor alfresco ceiling fan
• Spacious backyard
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Security doors
• Solar hot-water system
• Double carport
• Huge workshop shed
• Large rear garden shed
• Massive 1,093sqm (approx.) block
• Built in 1988 (approx.)
• Bore reticulation