Nestled on a huge 1,023sqm (approx.) Perth hills block that also benefits from a tranquil tree-lined cul-de-sac location at the same time, this cleverly-renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home precedes an enormous backyard and leaves plenty of scope to revamp or extend even further.
A large front lounge room welcomes you inside and benefits from lots of natural light that filters in, due to the property’s splendid north-facing aspect. The adjacent open-plan dining area incorporates a brand-new kitchen into its stylish design, along with a new ceiling, sparkling stone bench tops, feature subway-tile splashbacks, an integrated range hood, a Bosch Induction cooktop, an oven of the same brand, dishwasher and microwave recesses and outdoor access to a delightful rear patio, offering a place to both entertain and relax.
The latter overlooks the giant yard that leaves more than enough room for a future swimming pool, firepit, family-sized cricket pitch and more. There is also gated side access into a versatile workshop shed – or garage. Anything is possible out here, that’s for sure.
Back inside, all three bedrooms are carpeted for comfort – inclusive of a spacious front master suite with a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes and semi-ensuite access into a stylish bathroom that comprises of a bathtub with a rain showerhead and a second rain shower, next to a powder vanity. There is also the potential to convert the wet area into two separate bathrooms down the track, if you are that way inclined.
This leafy locale is close to all three of Walliston Primary School, Kalamunda Christian School and St Brigid’s College, the beauty of Lesmurdie Falls National Park, bus stops and even sits just minutes from sprawling local parklands, shopping, community facilities and the heart of the old Kalamunda town centre. Your escape to serenity lies right here, from within these walls!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• New paint throughout
• New low-maintenance timber-look flooring to the living spaces
• Large front lounge room
• Newly-renovated kitchen
• Open-plan dining area, next to the kitchen
• Spacious master suite with built-in robes
• 2nd bedroom with BIR’s and lovely backyard views
• 3rd bedroom with a robe recess, also overlooking the secure yard
• Practical laundry with a storage cupboard and external/side access
• Separate toilet, next to a flexible semi-ensuite bathroom with two showerheads
• Enormous backyard setting, with easy-care gardens
• Security doors and screens
• Electric hot-water system
• Gated side access to a rear workshop shed/garage
• Separate single side-access gate
• Large single carport, with gated access to the rear
• Built in 1976 (approx.)
• Minutes away from Mazenod College