This is aged-care living at its very best, as you take your pick from either a one-bedroom one-bathroom villa or a 2×1 residence that are both tranquilly tucked away within an excellent established complex.
There’s a strong sense of community amongst residents and staff at “Sunshine Park”, with a weekly afternoon coffee club and a ‘Men’s Den’ for those looking to enjoy fortnightly happy-hour drinks. There is also a hair salon, pool tables and a large lounge area to watch your favourite sports on the big screen.
Both homes have open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas and are air-conditioned. They also have single carports and their own private verandas and yards.
Birds, goldfish, bobtails and goannas all live in the courtyard enclosures of this charming complex. One of the main nearby attractions is the stunning Lesmurdie Falls National Park – the perfect place for outings with family and friends. The likes of shopping and public transport are also within a very close proximity.
If a comfortable and vibrant place to call home is what you seek, then look no further than either one of these two delightful villas. Choose your destiny, here!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Yard and clothesline area
• Paved outdoor verandah-entertaining area
• Carpeted living room with high angled ceilings, split-system air-conditioning and wooden book shelving
• Enclosed indoor-outdoor alfresco – or second living room – with garden access
• Open-plan kitchen and dining area with low-maintenance timber-look flooring
• Double sinks
• Ample built-in storage
• Range hood
• Electric-cooktop and oven appliances
• Carpeted lounge room with a ceiling fan and split-system air-conditioning
• Practical ensuite bathroom with feature mosaic tiling and a walk-in shower
• Ample built-in storage to the bedroom suite
• Skirting boards
• Single carport parking bay