The Ultimate Haven in the Hills
A stunning opportunity presents itself here on 1,600m2 (approx) – an architecturally-designed and European-inspired 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom + study two-storey sanctuary of charm, character, comfort and solid construction.
The property itself enjoys views to Perth’s city lights from a spacious rear upstairs balcony that services the second double sized bedroom, as well as a carpeted study-come-sitting nook with soaring raked ceilings. Also on the top floor sits a third bedroom, a fully-tiled main bathroom with a separate bathtub, shower and stylish light fittings, an enclosed glass water cooled sunroom with its own splendid leafy vista and approximately 35sqm of master suite – complete with built-in wardrobes and pleasant tree-lined views from its own back balcony deck.
Most of your casual time will be spent downstairs where a delightful courtyard and front-verandah entrance reveals access to a tiled family room that separates the country-style kitchen and meals area (with a breakfast bar) from the home’s formal spaces – including a sunken and carpeted theatre room, as well as an elegant family room and its elevated wood fireplace that burns to keep you and your loved ones warm throughout those chilly winter months. Adding further expansive living options is a retro sunken games room with its own separate bar to impress the guests with, timeless slate flooring, high raked ceilings, a fan and outdoor access to the rear verandah for additional entertaining.
With heaps of scope to add your own modern personal touches and potentially renovate to a high quality standard throughout, you will only be enhancing an already-enviable lifestyle for yourself here, very close to local parks and reserves, bus stops, St Brigid’s College, Kalamunda Christian School, Lesmurdie Senior High School, the beautiful Lesmurdie Falls National Park, major arterial roads and the heart of Kalamunda’s famous town centre. Dare to dream!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
– High ceilings
– Raked tiled balcony off the study/sitting area and huge carpeted 3rd bedroom
– The upstairs master and 2nd bedrooms are also carpeted for comfort
– Separate toilet and double storage cupboard to the upper floor
– Gas bayonet to the carpeted formal lounge room downstairs, alongside a ceiling fan, charming brickwork and access to the rear
– Tiled country-style kitchen and meals area with charming timber cabinetry, a double pantry, split-system air-conditioning and an original Everheat stove amongst its appliances
– Fully-tiled second bathroom downstairs, complete with a shower and vanity
– Separate ground-floor toilet
– Tiled laundry off the kitchen, with built-in storage and access through to a powered utility room/study (with external access of its own)
– Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
– Ducted-vacuum system throughout
– Feature Jarrah door frames, skirting boards and staircase railings
– Instantaneous-gas and gas storage hot-water systems
– Security doors throughout
– Reticulation (automatic)
– Ample driveway parking space
– Solid brick-and-tile construction
– Use of the 15-foot shire dam on the property currently approved (subject to change by City of Kalamunda at any time)
– 1,600 (approx.) block