This massive 3,162sqm (approx.) block benefits from exciting six-lot and eight-lot potential-subdivision possibilities – subject to all relevant approvals – and occupies a stunning hills location in sprawling Greenmount, right on the edge of the Darling Scarp.
It also plays host to an original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home that can easily be lived in or rented out until you decide on what your next move will be. Beyond the spacious wraparound verandah entry deck lies a practical open-plan dining and kitchen area, with a gas-upright cooker.
High ceilings and solid wooden floorboards are commonplace throughout the bedrooms, inclusive of a larger master. The bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity and plays host to a shower/bath in the corner, a toilet and separate powder vanity.
The timber floors continue into the spacious lounge room, where split-system air-conditioning ensures all-seasons’ comfort for everybody. An enormous 52.64-metre frontage is simply an added bonus here and opens you up to a multitude of options.
Over three-quarters-of-an-acre of prime tranquil real estate awaits you, so close to Great Eastern Highway and other major arteries, within a short walk of the gorgeous Greenmount National Park, just 10 minutes away from Midland, 15 minutes to Perth Airport and a mere 30 minutes from our vibrant Perth CBD. Craft your vision here on this grand block and don’t miss the chance to shape your family’s future – in more ways than one. The time is now to create a legacy of your own, in the most desirable of settings!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Security-door entrance
• Ducted-evaporative air-conditioning
• Feature character ceilings
• Skirting boards
• Gas hot-water system
• Large single carport
• Huge 3,161.6sqm (approx.) block
• Potential six-lot subdivision (STRA) includes 452sqm approx. of common property/driveway, plus block sizes ranging from 368sqm approx. to 528sqm approx.
• Potential eight-lot subdivision (STRA) includes 485sqm approx. of common property/driveway, plus block sizes ranging from 292sqm approx. to 405sqm approx.
• Footsteps away from Clayton View Primary School and Koongamia Oval
• Easy access to bus stops, shopping, other National Parks and more