Nestled right between the majestic Mundy Regional Park and Kalamunda’s historic town centre are these four prime vacant “A-Class” lots, ranging from 450sqm to 538sqm in size and ready to build your dream family home on right away.
Far more spacious than some parcels of land currently on offer in today’s Perth real-estate market, there is plenty of room on these blocks for that study, theatre room, alfresco and double garage you have always wanted. If the configuration is right, you could even squeeze a future swimming pool in as part of a private outdoor and backyard setting.
No siteworks are required, meaning no delays when it comes to building. Filled, levelled, compacted and boasting engineered retaining walls, all of the hard work has already been done for you, here.
Start drawing up the plans before escaping to serenity in Perth’s rolling hills and indulging in a convenient bush side location that is more than close to all of your everyday amenities. Something special awaits you here – and your destiny lies firmly in your own hands!
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Four prime vacant lots that are ready to build your dream family home on – each with their very own frontage and driveway
• Lot 1 – corner position and Traylen Road frontage – 538sqm (approx.)
• Lot 2 – East Terrace frontage – 457sqm (approx.)
• Lot 3 – East Terrace frontage – 450sqm (approx.)
• Lot 4 – East Terrace frontage – 450sqm (approx.)
• All blocks have potential north-facing orientations for outdoor/backyard entertaining areas
• Lots 1, 2 & 3 will include a two-metre easement to the western boundary to allow access for water, sewerage, drainage, power (all already supplied) and NBN internet connectivity
• All blocks to be issued with a survey-strata title and are effectively “freehold parcels of land”
• Walking distance to the local kindergarten and the Haynes Street shops
• Short drive (or walk) to Kalamunda Primary School
• Close to Kalamunda Senior High School
• Easy access to Kalamunda Central Shopping Centre, as well as cafes, restaurants, community amenities and sporting facilities – right in the heart of a historic hills location (approx. 1.4km away)